The Green Acres Home Owners Association helps build and maintain an attractive, vibrant community while developing services and amenities to enhance the welfare of our residents. The HOA is managed by neighborhood volunteers who serve as officers and organizers.
Meet Your Board Of Directors!
Newly & Re-Elected Board Members 2021
Dues Schedule for 2021
You choose how you pay!
$30.00 MONTHLY, DUE THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH
$87.00 QUARTERLY, DUE JANUARY 1, APRIL 1, JULY 1, OCTOBER 1
Mail or drop off payment to:
Green Acres HOA
1300 Green Acres Drive
Kokomo, IN 46901.
Make checks payable to Green Acres Homeowners Association.
Your dues in action:
- Construction of subdivision entrance signs
- Maintaining, landscaping and lighting entrance
- Street light on Hwy 22 and 900
- Representation at meetings of interest
- Discounted Trash Service
- Local Merchants discounts
- Welcome gifts for new neighbors
- Green Acres Web site
- Neighborhood-wide garage sales held twice a year in the spring & fall
- Social activities (vary from year to year depending on interest)
- Free use of the lower level of community center